Saturday, December 29, 2007

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

Squinting and blinking, Jared staggered out of his bedroom at 5:30 a.m. Christmas morning and exclaimed, "Today is my birthday!" Here are just a few shots of the birthday festivities held that evening and the next afternoon. Larry Boy cake, for those of you wondering what on earth that thing is supposed to be. Larry Boy is a Veggies Tales character - his favorite!

And a special thanks to Uncle Matt and Aunt Leslie for the coveted "danja turtle."

Happy Birthday Jared!

5 comments:

)en said...

wait a minute. as in "Larry the Cucumber"?? because that is awesome. I wasn't even there for that but he is a fond freshman year memory.

Norlund Clan said...

Hey I found your site:) Your cake is so cute.

Kar said...

I love veggie tales!!! Michelle, you and I are kindred spirits. I didn't know Jared's birthday was on Christmas!

Brooke said...

Michelle, for my next b-day, will you make me a Larry cake? PLEASE? :)

Natalee Maynes said...

Happy Birthday little beautiful Christmas baby boy (that is how I will always remember Jared)!