Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged

4 Jobs I've Had Boys summer camp cook MTC Bookstore stocker/checker BYU diploma person MIT grad admissions 4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again Emma Anne of Green Gables Christmas Movies (e.g. A Muppet Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story) It's a tie between Life Is Beautiful and Waiting For Guffman (edited, please) 4 Places I Have Lived Austin, TX Provo, UT Cambridge, Mass. San Diego, CA (La Mesa if we're being technical) 4 Favorite Places to Visit NYC Disneyland San Francisco Hawaii 4 Favorite Desserts Dark chocolate anything Cheesecake Cinnamon rolls (does this count? a dessert you can eat for breakfast - what is better than that?) Apple crisp with quality ice cream 4 Favorite Dinners Good, authentic Mexican anything Shellfish of all kinds and preparations Creamy/cheesy Italian anything - or can just plain cheese count as dinner? Pizza the way they do it back East 4 Websites I Visit Daily Food Network (my homepage - yes, I know I'm obsessed) Google Various sites with free coloring pages for Jared Blogs 4 of My Hobbies Cooking Food (no, this is not the same thing as cooking) Planning stuff - family events, holidays, trips, etc. Outings/activities/travel with my family 4 People I Tag Erica Burgess Shelly Astle Aaron Clark Michelle Jones What are some of your favorites?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of your yummy chicken enchiladas. Those were really good.

Brooke said...

For dessert, I love anything mint chocolate. Delish.

Michelle said...

Yeah, I thought about chocolate mint too. The only thing better is chocolate and peanut butter. In fact, I don't know why I failed to mention the combo on my list because there are few things better.

)en said...

...except for just chocolate and no peanut butter. ( :) )

for some reason, it's hard for me to fall in love with that combo. It makes sense in my mind. I love both individually, and yet...

Rifle Fam said...

Okay, this tag isn't exactly the same, but close (and since it seems like I just got done doing it elsewhere perhaps it will count). :)
Jobs I've had:
1. Elementary substitute
2. Volunteer at children's shelter
3. Piano teacher
4. Mom

Desired Getaways:
1. Hawaii
2. Germany
3. Nauvoo (church history sites in general)
4. Pretty much anywhere without kids :)

Movies I put on repeat:
none--I hardly watch any

Guilty Pleasures:
1. Reece's peanut butter cups
2. blogging
3. reading
4. napping

Places I've lived:
1. St. David, AZ
2. Tucson, AZ
3. Denver, CO
4. Rifle, CO

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Alaska (summer trip on my grandparent's boat)
2. Mexico (spring break with volunteer group from UofA)
3. Utah (summer with my best friends right before getting engaged)
4. Cruise (honeymoon)
(Looks like I'm due for a vacation!)

Favorite foods:
1. peanut butter
2. rolls
3. Mexican food
4. Tostito's flour tortilla chips

First kiss location:
with Chad on a street in Tucson

Steph Kjelstrom said...

I'm craving some good Mexican food now, haven't found any good Mexican in Denver yet. Probably haven't been in the right spots though, I live in a pretty gringo suburb.

And I'm with you on the Food Network-you taught me all about it!

Oh, we had Nathan and Nicole stay last weekend. It was fun to get to know them.

Michelle said...

Stephanie, I don't know how you can expect me to want to move to Denver if there is no decent Mexican food. You're not helping the cause here.

By the way, I tag you too.

Kar said...

I love those kinds of lists. I get them as forwards all the time - I should just do them all on my blog and be done with them. I think my family is sick of me forwarding them on to them. But I think it's really fun to get to know each other in that way.