Saturday, July 25, 2009

Snap, Crackle, Puke

I've had the flu this week. I've tried a number of things to alleviate the symptoms: medications, herbal remedies, rest, plenty of fluids, etc. I see now, however, that I have been going about things all wrong. I should have been eating this:

After all, it has been "improved to include antioxidants and nutrients that [my] family needs to help [us] stay healthy."

And it's true! I read the ingredient list. They're in there all right. Right after the rice, sugar, cocoa, semisweet chocolate, partially hydrogenated veg. oil, salt, malt flavoring, calcium carbonate, high fructose corn syrup, and artificial flavoring.

Next time, I'm going straight for the Cocoa Krispies.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I can't believe you didn't think of it earlier.

Cottrells said...

Oh heavens no Michelle, go for the Fruity Pebbles! He,he.

Cottrells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Ahah! You should write to the people like Aaron did to the Don Julio chip guys.

Jon Arnett said...

When you get better, you could wash your clothes in BARF. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barf_%28soap%29

)en said...

i personally believe that cocoa crispies do more than just boost the immune system. in fact, and excuse my vagueness, but what can't they do.