Sunday, January 18, 2009

Better Late Than Never

OK. I sat down today with the lofty goal of updating my blog with pictures from all major holidays/events for the past 3 1/2 months and realized.......it's not happening. You'll just have to trust that we have done some really fun stuff, that Natalie has been an utter joy, and that the adjustment to 3 kids, and accompanying new mini van hasn't been all THAT bad, even if does leave one without time/energy/hands free to blog. . . or write Christmas cards.

Don't worry though; it isn't a total loss. Instead of the full update, I give you our holiday highlights. So, however late, Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and with a little luck, I'll be back to blogging with more regularity soon!

Also, Happy Birthday to Jared, who turned 5 on Christmas Day! I love this little man!

One more of the cake, because I'm so darn happy with how it turned out. To clarify for any non-gamers, it is Sonic the Hedgehog, Jared's favorite video game character.

Happy Holidays 2008!

Love,

The Clarks

7 comments:

Rifle Fam said...

Hooray! So fun to see your pictures. Glad things are going well.

Kar said...

Cute, cute family. And I loved your Halloween costumes. I know what you mean about not having time to blog with three. Well, let me clarify: I don't have time to blog, but I do anyways, which means that dishes, laundry, etc. are never done. I'm naughty.

Shelly said...

Michelle,

You look incredible. How do you do it? Wow, Natalie reminds me of how Jared used to look as a baby. Keep up the pictures and posts, we love seeing what you guys are up to. And come visit!

Cottrells said...

Fun new pics! You and your fam look great!

Michelle said...

Shelly, my secret it to select only the photos I look good in. Seriously. =) I'm still working on a good 10-15 pounds. Maybe my reward for working it off should be to visit DC....

Heather K said...

Fun quick update. Cute kiddos and good job on the cake!

Natalee Maynes said...

I had the same goal of updating my blog (last post was in Sept.), but I haven't even made it to Halloween yet. Yikes! Anyway, you guys look great and it sounds like you're managing well with 3! Jared is so grown up and adorable. I still remember holding him in church with his little baby beanie on and he was so little and cute.