Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's a Girl!

Yes, an ultrasound this week revealed that Jared and Emily will be joined by a baby sister come October. We are thrilled!
Jared had originally wanted a baby brother quite desperately. When I told him the news though, he started jumping up and down and cheering, with a look of slight confusion, but certainly not disappointment. Later in the day he told me he "had made a mistake." He thought he had wanted a "boy baby," but really he wanted a girl.
Hooray for pink!

7 comments:

Kar said...

Aw, I'm jealous. I really wanted another little girl. I guess I can try again in a couple of years, but I don't know if I can handle being pregnant again!! I'm excited for our little boy, though. I just really, really hope he's not like Dylan.

Michelle said...

Yes, it's never good to talk about "another one" while you're pregnant....or sleep deprived with a newborn.

You're almost there, aren't you Karlenn? Good luck!

Shelly said...

Congratulations!!! We are particularly partial to girls in our house. What wonderful news.

Jamin LeFave said...

Congrads!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations! We don't know how to get girls at our house...we just seem to have boys!

Sara

Cynthia Johnson said...

congratulations!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys!