Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!

A very happy birthday to my favorite person in the world, who happened to turn 30 this past Monday! This week I've started to come back to life, feeling considerably less nauseous and the timing couldn't have been better, as it allowed me to provide Aaron with a little birthday cheer in the form of dinner and cake:
FYI: 30 lighted candles is not good for frosting. Ours was pretty much melted by the time Aaron blew out the candles. Thirty candles also create a lot of smoke.

Most of you will probably not be surprised that Aaron was able to blow out all the candles in one breath. What I wish I had a picture of though, was all the melted wax that was splattered across the cake and table as a result. I think we may have finally reached the point in Aaron's life when birthday candles will no longer be required.

Happy Birthday Aaron! I love you!

3 comments:

Steph Kjelstrom said...

welcome to the 30 club Aaron! Michelle, you may have to just buy the number candles next year-or make a bigger cake!

Kar said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! Dude, I'm turning THIRTY-ONE on Wednesday. Aaron is a young thang!

Michelle said...

How great! I can't believe people my age are turning 30. Happy birthday!